14.5 oz / 411 g
What it smells like: a delectable, nostalgic seasonal delight.
Fragrance notes: sufganiyot pillowy fried donut, sweet jelly filling and sprinkled with powdered sugar
What it does: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance experience.
Why you'll love it:
- Our Happy Hanukkah 3-wick candle brings the traditional food of Sufganiyot to your home. Sufganiyot are round, jelly- or custard-filled doughnuts eaten on the Jewish festival of Hanukkah.
- Infused with the good stuff (natural essential oils)
- Our proprietary fragrance wax blend is formulated to provide the best fragrance experience
- Quality lead-free wicks
- Amazing quality from beginning to end
- Comes with a decorative lid
To prevent fire and serious injury:
Always trim wick to 1/4 inch (0.6 cm) before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room. Don't burn near things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Don't extinguish with water. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.